Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just something I thought randomly without a topic^^

Things aren't what they look like...
From the outside it could be so cool n awesome...go god-like and wonderful...
but awhile later...you will find out things that isn't shown...some dark secrets that can change everything...
and I am glad I listened to people's advice and made the right choice...^^

And secondly..my AIM for the year...
someone said...3A's isn't an aim for LIM HSE JUINN (the great)xD
so i have decided....
maybe it is also because of destiny's arrangement...UK just started a new grading system and added A*(A star) as a new grade...the highest...
so FINE...
MY NEW AIM: 3A* and total commitment to my teachers, friends, and family...not just the old and awesome ones..but those new ones im sure im going to know them in just one day...muahahaha...xD

So...tats all...^^
Simpsons is out and im so going to watch it...thx for reading my blog and ur concern for me^^

Love u all...Juinn^^

No comments:

Post a Comment