Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sorry seems to be the best word to say~~

I am sorry...
sorry for anything i did...that made any of u suffer...pained...lonely...sad...angry...annoying..tired...awful...
I never intended to hurt anybody...
Although from your view i did nothing...
but actually..i did...
if i never did that...u wouldn't be worried now...won't be writing those sad words...
if i was there...hings could be different..better...
everybody could be satisfied...happy...

As i always say...life is never hard...how can life be easy...
Making right choices doesnt mean it can make ur life easy..it just makes ur life...better in another way...

I know how u feel...u one to feel one with everybody...be ONE with everyone...
that would be awesome if it would have happened...
but well...making lots into one...is never easy...if i would say...i would define it as impossible...
but nothing is impossible...just make a miracle...
I BELIEVE...i truly believe with all my heart and soul...u all can do it...
n u r never alone...i will always be with u...forever n ever...till the day u gain eternal peace and happiness...
then i would let go as i have gain satisfaction...

Please believe me...
that is all I ask for...no more than that...
N I NEVER break a promise... although sometimes there are some unknown reason that make me lose ur trust...but I hope...i can earn ur trust again...

Live WELL...Live HAPPY...Live LIFE...
Juinn...the one and only forever with u^^

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the infection.
    We are living in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police so ignore the emo and start to be an elmo~
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tats so out of topic...hahahaha...xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just trying to cheer you up. Don't know how to appreciate. ISH

    ReplyDelete