Sunday, June 24, 2012

Titleless post^^

I actually wanted to blog bout this awesome week.
A week without worries but fun fun n madness.
To remind myself in the future I actually had a wonderful time.
But...
Suddenly not really in the mood, so just gonna say:

Future Juinn, you had the freakish time of ur life, met new friends had fun and found out ur love for Porto. Never ever forget it.
Love, Past Juinn

P.S: you actually made tis.^^

Now for the emo part.
Confused.
Tired.
Worried.
Sick of it.
Unbearable pain.

Come on buddy.
Life isn't full of joy.
Sad is part of it, and ur now going through it.
You'll get over it, n i'll always be by ur side.
No matter what ppl say: you will always be my number one priority.
My shoulder is for u to cry.
My words is to comfort ur hurt soul.
My ear is to hear what sad words u have to share.
My eyes is to see how u grow up.
That is wat I as a best friend will do.
All the best n may the god bless u.

To someone.
Well u make me confused too.
Hope we get through this confused phase as soon as possible.
Miss u like hell.
Awesome Fatty Juinn^^

To u guys.
you guys made me happy.
Lets hope I can continue being happy with u guys.
Don't deny me, don't ignore me.
To be truthful, I need u guys^^
To our friendship! Cheers!

To summer.
Time to pump up n kick ass.
Volunteering work.
Driving license.
Time to grow up(u know wat i mean)^^

Feels like i grew up after tis week, by a lot.
But after going to Manchester n seeing a hurt friend, I feel like I grew too old.
Overboard n so time to cheer up, wash away the wrinkles n fly like superman.

My Life My Way.
Booyeah~~^^
Juinn, unbeatable, awesome, n forever a fatty^^

No comments:

Post a Comment