Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Okay im freaking out... Why am i freaking out? Oh god why should i freak out? Damn stop freaking out... Okay lemme write out what's freaking me out... What was it again? Oh yeah... I have been panicking cause everything is suddenly in a standstill. Why? Okay i have to plan when im coming back during summer holidays(oh yeah~~xD) but I'm still not sure whether to go to Cambridge Uni open days... maybe i should...maybe i shouldnt...omg... where should i stay? how should i go? these questions are the freaking me out factors... then there are EXAMS...T.T then my friends are planning to go to Scotland(not a bad idea)^^ then I wanna apply the OPEN UNI course.. then Im waiting for the internship reply... then... evrything is blowing up my mind... man gotta organise myself... other than tat... life is still as gud as always...maybe better^^ so...juinn...freaked out...cold...headache...sleepy...tired...exam freakish...n over n out^^ p.s.Life needs more color...treat exams as another addition to that color^^ enjoy~~~xD

6 comments:

  1. Dude, why you panic over things that you can't even manipulate? Summer still months to go, focus on the present. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true...so studies n studies than holidays than summer...haha..XD
    well actually i planned everything d so..muahahaha...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god. Sounds like you got some Epic plan that will make me envy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..new plan...Scotland and Portugal..muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. All i see was the word -- SouvenirS. LOSEL

    ReplyDelete