Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The SUN? or The MOON?


Sun, shining brightly, spreading warmth to all living things in the world.
Moon, shining beautifully, taking space in the sky, yet making it look way more beautiful...or as i usually say...AWESOME...xD

If you were to choose the SUN or the MOON? Which will you choose?

Well, the first thing I do when I thought of this question(which came out of no where), I look up to the sky. Sun shining with such intensity, I wouldn't be surprise if my eyes burn out if I keep looking at it the whole day. Why shine so bright and not let anybody see that beautiful sight?

And now I look up to the sky again, and as usual, I see the sight I love most. It shines of course but with lights so soft it feels so good when you keep looking at it. Now that is what I'm talking about!xD

Beautiful things is meant to be shown to everyone. Shine to capture their eyes but with such softness people can admire your beauty.

Apply this to life and you'll see. If you shine so bright everybody sees you. You may think "oh great I have tons of friends" but too bright, you'll hurt them more.

So be a moon, shine softly to all people you love and care and of course with equal brightness so that all of them can see the same beautiful you, and admire your special light.

Live life and shine with style~~~^.^

Now done with the philosophy and weird thinkings.
Oh my god did I just wrote all of that!!!!O.O
I CAN BE A PHILOSOPHER~~~~xDDDDDD(like I will...=.=)

Whatever looks cool though.
So today just feels like expressing my inner excitement.
First of all, thanks to my teachers for complimenting me in my testimony and I finally confirmed A CHANCE to work shadow in NGH!!!!XD(it stand for Northampton General Hospital i think or what my friends interpret it as, NO GOOD HOSPITAL(he hates hospital, thats why))
Secondly, 12 days to go, till my exams, should say I'm prepared but not fully, so gotta put more effort! OOSH!>v< Thirdly, is good news after exams. Guess what? I took a friends advice and decided to go for holidays in EUROPE~~~but not Paris which she recommended but --- Portugal with the lovely beaches and 'bitches'..haha..that is kinda rude...ah well..XD Fourthly, can u believe that me LIM HSE JUINN the aweosmeness is doing CHARITY...wow..im surprised if you are not surprised. But gardening is fun right^^. Fifthly, I have to admit, I MISS HOME, damn I hate the feeling of waiting for time to pass..ish...>.<

Oh god I stink and I wanna go bath so...live life and stay healthy kay?
Take in more water, glucose and vitamins. Only then will you survive the wrath of the EXAMS!!!ahahha..XD

As I said: Life needs color, this time I'm gonna say: Add color to it YOURSELF^^
only then will you live a life you will never forget~~
Ulala~~Juinn over n out
Gambateh my fellow homo sapiens~~=)

4 comments:

  1. Woah!Nice choice on the background! (Y)
    Your philosophy is beyond my PEABRAIN I can't even understand a single word.XD BTW, a big LIKE for ❤ CHARITY ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha^^
    just so not my style but quite fun i guess^^
    n yeah u HAVE a peabrain...>v<

    ReplyDelete
  3. a heartless doing charity? interesting. XD
    Right. thank you for reminding that i have a peabrain. >.<

    ReplyDelete