Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bragging of My Perseverance

That title is just so wrong, but still I really want to start by bragging:
3 damn whole days without facebook.
Actually by deactivating my account made me realize that I stil exist.
Not that I don't think I exist, just that I needed a proof or something.

So to help stop my addiction to fb, I just make myself damn busy.
Books that aren't that bad, but seriously I'm having problems reading Chinese characters fast.
Watching TV series aren't bad too. "Awkward" is really a very nice show, talking bout a teenagers life. Reminding me that somethings are important and that somethings kills, literally.
The Olympics were quite exciting too, but watching with my family isn't really a very...good idea.
Playing basketball is sweet. Even when I have to play it by myself, sweating just makes me refresh. I feel different in a good way.
And of course working on my Personal Statement. 1,500 words isn't really enough so going to work harder. OOOSH!!!!

I have been thinking a lot.
And I mean A LOT.
but still I can't make out a conclusion of what I have been thinking.
Everything just seems so messy.
First I was thinking of A then suddenly B pops out.
Getting worse when C and D jumps in and cracks the party.
Do u know how that feels cause I'm suffering.

That's why I needed a time out from everything I knew.
Not escaping, just a temporary escape from reality.
Can things really workout the way we want them to?
Sometimes yeah, but sometimes not really right?
Maybe that's why I'm panicking. I'm afraid.
LOL.

Well today is the day facebook reopens in my life and the day I reopen my eyes to the world again.
No more running or looking back.

11 days
The time left till I get my results.
After waiting for so long I'm so so panic.
What if I...
Wait, no whats if this time.
So I'm waiting.

P.S: The rain this morning was kind of nice. Missed it.
so to those who needs to STUDY, STUDY!
so to those waiting for their results, GOOD LUCK!^^
Here is a thing to think of:
Will the world end this year 2012? If it does what will you do?
If not how will your life continue? As usual? Or a change is needed?

BOOYEAH to all humans~~xD
Lim Hse Juinn.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment