Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wake-up Call

To be truthful, I'm seriously hot in the head right now.
Finally I had the initiative to do something important, and did I receive any compliment?
No...no...NO!
~~*chilling*~~

When I got my results, the world just when oopsie dasie and I was seriously in a greyish mood.
And just when I needed some time alone, bla bla bla u guys just really know how to spoil my mood, or to be more precise make the mood from bad to worse, and for that I thank you.
You just know me well, like BULLSHIT!

After a while to think and a short vacation which I had enjoyed and currently suffering from, I got back the motivation and determination to fight again!
I decided to take my chances.
Who cares if I didn't do better than the others, I tried my best.
To be more precise I tried my luck.
That wasn't really my best, which I totally regretted.

Everybody meets a barrier every once in a while.
Mine came now.
Some people thinks of giving up.
Some determined people thinks of breaking a hole in the wall and go through.
However some people like me, goes for a more logical way, use a ladder which means taking a risk.
I might end up like humpty dumpty, fall off and breaks, never to return.
I'm willing to take that chance.
Call me stubborn for not listening or self-esteemed for being so stuck up.
My mind is made up and I am walking it all the way through.
Like I like to say: "KICK ASS TIME!!"

I have never tried my best in anything before.
Never, cause trying is limitless and there is no best in trying.
So I'm making a promise, to take everything I have to the limit and the limitless.
Even if I spit blood and die in the process.
People made it through, why can't I?
I'm not special but I'm normal enough to be normal.

I might lose a chance an opportunity.
But I'm not crying over it.
I'm going to seek for a new chance and opportunity.
Laugh at my failure but don't look down at me.

Today I make a pact with myself.
Tomorrow I make a promise to myself.

I'm not going to be the lowest in the food chain.
Neither am I going to be the highest in the food chain.
I just want to proof that I am qualified enough to be in the food chain.

Life goes on~~~~
All the best~~~~
Juinn~~~~~~~
Out~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you just wamt to be qualified enough to be in the food chain? Coz grass is also qualified...haha~I'm sure you don't just want to be a grass right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hse juinn: in life, big failure warns you to change direction..however, small failure just wants you to try much harder.. to make sure u are capable of ur dreams ;) trust me and u will make it.

    chiaw wei: sounds not quite right to me.. haha ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. a family doctor told me...being first is damn stressful cause everybody tries to compete with u...being the second is enough then...no pressure and everything yet still good enough

    ReplyDelete