Friday, September 4, 2015

Let's do it~

Recently, weird thoughts have been popping into my head.
Thoughts of the future, twisted and painful.

Might be cause it's my last two weeks back at home.
It always get worse when something is coming to an end.

In these thoughts, tragedy or accidents seems to never end.
People that I care getting hurt, harmed...
the agony is killing me.

To be honest, I can't keep going on like this.
I need somebody to lean on,
and I hope the time will come soon.

On the other hand, I'm going back to Cardiff soon.
Second year, going to put in more effort.
With a strong heart, I will face it head on.
Wait for me, I'm on the way.

Something I heard today,
Don't just think think think, DO! (sorry the woman had very bad English ;))

Let's DO it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment