Sunday, September 6, 2015

Q&A

What do you do when you have different answers for a question?
They are both right, they both make lots of sense,
but you just can't make your decision to choose either one of them.

They say it's hard to make people listen, understand and accept your opinion.
That is totally true.
It's harder when that person is you yourself.

To be honest, this answer can make a HUGE change in my life,
especially my future.
That...isn't helping at all.

So here is the question:
Follow my heart and be happy?
Follow my head and be steady?
Try to do both with the risk of failing both?
Or should I just forget about it and move on with my life, which is kinda boring by now.

Another sleepless night.
Another starless sky.
Another answerless question.

Goodnight, good morning, good day, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment