Thursday, February 9, 2012

Long time no see eh~~xD

Just saw my friends blog
so felt like writing one of my own

Hmmm...my life now...
although its not perfect...but im happy...
im starting to laugh again...smile...
although my friends say i look like im dying when im tired...
which is always...cause im busy n everything...

I still remember when i first came...i was saying...
the ppl here i all older than me...quite hard to mix with them...
well...i gotta tell myself...BULLSHIT...haha^^
sometimes u just gotta...enjoy^^
why bother tis kind of things...life is to enjoy...not to feel bad or incomplete...
n tats why...im happier...^^

N i just gotta say...i love the snow...its absolutely beautiful...although its kinda slip or something sometimes...haha

my studies...its improving...im not the best...not the worst...
but im the constant one...haha
n i feel like im still not putting enough effort...gotta work harder...
i came to pursue my dreams n im not gonna waste it away cause i feel lazy...
i gotta push myself more^^

n i gotta say...i stick to my exercise plan...haha
although i missed some jogging...but i still exercise constantly...push ups n sit ups^^
haha...maybe i ll be muscular when i return to malaysia...xD

i usually dont say this kind of feelings out...but...i ll make an exception
i miss home...miss my bed...my family...friends...school...food...everything...
time seriously pass quickly...but i still feel like its going to be a long time till i can go home...haha
so tis is wat it feels to 'miss' something...n it doesnt feel gud at all...

Oh god...im starting to feel...sad again...
haha...>v<

N to those ppl in love in the world...Dont forget to live ur life...
even if u care for her/him a lot...u still have to live ur own life^^

N lastly...something i learn in Spanish classes...Me gustas...Me gusta dormir con mis amigas(tis is a joke...haha)
N...Te amo~~xD

1 comment:

  1. XD..
    well, comgratz for ur happiness and the well in your life!
    =)
    My life sucks for this week. TT

    ReplyDelete