Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Birthday~^.L

hehehe^^
gotta say...im happy^^...happier than i would ever expected...xD

Well the day started awesome...when my gay partner(joking~~xD) decided to wake me from my sweet dreams and call to wish me...Happy Birthday~~^.^
Touched...TvT...never knew I could have such a sweet dream come true^^
A gud start^^for the special day

Then...well...just gotta say...who cares of u inconsiderate bastards...go kick ur own ass..
now i know why i hate being with u guys...inconsiderate...ungrateful...selfish bastards^^
who needs u guys^^
n thanks a lot for the present...love the shirt^^
think im gonna wear it tomorrow...haha^^
thats wat i call...a friend...
and thx a lot Sarah...love the smarties cake...made my day better^^
sweet chocolaty spongy cake...heavenly taste...haha^^
Well^^...gotta say...im surprised i enjoyed the day...
N lemme say...IM SEVENTEEN~~~~~xD
like one of my friend said...SWEET SEVENTEEN^^
Hmmm...
I am seventeen..
I am in UK...
I am studying for my A-levels...
I am one step ahead...to my future...
And I just gonna tell myself...
ITS TIME TO BE SERIOUS...
TOTALLY SERIOUS...NOT HALF SERIOUS...FULL POTENTIAL TO STUDIES...SOCIAL...EVERYTHING...
no more time to joke d...
u got the chance..u took it...dont waste it...
use it to the best...n show them...those proud idiots...that Juinn....u can so totally kick their ass...
like u just did in Maths...haha^^...the look in their faces were PRICELESSS~~~

Happpppy...Determineeed...and ready to rock n roll...
World...get ready...im ready to Surprise u all^^
Juinn
Reloaded and ready to BANG^^

8 comments:

  1. u r said to b awesome. Not impressive~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but u said im impressive...
    so im awesome AND impressive...muahahaha^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh...didnt i tell u tat the impresiv is nt for u?

      Delete
  3. ya..cause im impressive...not impresiv...
    ur awful in spelling.../.\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh~ the point is u got what i meant. >.<
    btw, i like ur latest post~ Pity u that you can't come back for Easter~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ergh....reminded me of easter...haiz..

    ReplyDelete