Sunday, September 8, 2013

Heart broken

The thing I cant stand most are couples, especially couples that have a limited brain capacity. They tend to make me pissed naturally. 

How to know which couples are...limited? Follow them on Instagram. I am serious. After the break-up-i-dont-give-a-fuck day, the posts will suddenly disappear. However give it a few days for the news to sink in and walah, a post comes up with a sentence of two that is so emo it makes u wanna die of emo-syndrome. 

Whats worse is the smile. The fake-like-koreans-nose fake level smiles. Seeing it makes u forget completely how wonderful it is to smile. The world will turn black and white and eventually u will cease to exist.

Okay maybe I am exaggerating a bit. Maybe i am pissed off because i was the one who pushed the male a little on the back to confess to the girl i might like a little tinsy bit but still...i gave up something n what did i get in return? More pain and sadness? Fuck yeah...im a weirdo...damn i wish i could fly back to england now and tell the two of them that they r stupid to the limit. 

Ass holes.

Anyways, I kinda envy them. Seeing them happy for awhile made me wanna fall in love again(if thats possible ha). So anybody have any ideas give me a call.

I am seriously lonely to my core.

God bless all(even syrians too)
Peace my daugs...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment