Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Day In A Whole New Place~~~♥

"Please fasten your seatbelts, the plane is about to take flight..."
I was feeling extremely excited when I thought: OH MY GOD!!! I am so god damn leaving!!!
But after a while, I was so excited I feel sick...
All because there is a baby sitting behind me and a very COLD black man sitting beside me...
ERGH!!!Seven hours of torture...thank you for punishing me god...T.T

Dubai is sooooo sandy...well it looks like that cause I'm just transiting...xD
And I forgotten, that dessert is hot in the morning...and COLD in the night...
I was FREEZING~~~~
And the flight to London, was enough to kill me, this time it was worst, the baby is right...beside me...

It's a good thing that London is different...it made me feel...AWESOME!!!xD
And while sitting the coach bus to Central London, the countryside is Beautiful...^^
And London is sooooo...COLD n GLOOMY...haha^^
But I still feel so so so good...for no reason^^

And something about London I love is SHOPPING~~~xD
Everything is ON SALE!!!! 50% n above!!!! TOO COOL!!!!
Leather jacket...new shoes...jumpers...ahahahahahaha
And the food is AWESOME(I can only describe with this word...haha)

I am feeling so lucky, I can fly...
Thank GOD...I LOVE YOU FOR EVRYTHING...thank you^^

Lim Hse Juinn in London
Feeling lucky and happy...
28-12-2011

2 comments: