Thursday, December 22, 2011

LiFe-s

Everybody have their own kind of life
a life full of happiness, bitterness, laziness, tiredness, any -ness you can think of.
But before someone knows what kind of life he has,
he must go through all kinds of different life-s.
And that phase where you experience a change of life, that is where I am standing now.
Two different kinds of life, 
one in front of me, full of hope and adventure and exploration;
one just behind of me, full of unforgettable memories and happiness and of course, FRIENDS.
Just a month ago I made the decision to have my life transferred to somewhere else,
a whole new world that I have little knowledge of.
Till now I have not quite accept the truth, that I have met a miracle, something other people struggle to achieve, to be able to decide and pursue the life I wanted in such short time.
Impossible...TOTALLY impossible...
That is what I keep telling myself this few mornings.
Then later, WOW...
I'm really going, I feel excited and excited and excited~
But not long later, OH SHIT...
What am I doing? My life has always been here. My family, friends, comrades, everybody I know and love are all here. Why am I leaving then?
Well, I was panicking. I was confused. I felt torn-ed between hopes/future and love ones/memories.
Just then I thought of a sentence someone told me before:
Life is not a full package, sometimes you must leave some behind and welcome new ones.
So yes, I have decided. I am leaving, with my heart, hopes and memories.
It is not like I will be leaving forever, I will be back, and till then you guys just stay in my memories and let me stay in your memories.
And talking about memories, I just hate you guys, for giving so much unforgettable memories.
Whenever I think of my family, I remember:
naggingS, fightingS, scoldingS, quarrelingS, and so much more things with a big S.
Whenever I think of the Prefects, I remeber:
meetingS ending with shoutingS, gameS, laughterS, criticisingS, and many things that I am lazy to write.
Whenever I think of SM1-2Ren(2010-2011), I remember:
Friends, not normal friends of whatever friends, 
TRUE FRIENDS, what humans crave for, and lucky me, I met them.
There are also the outsiders, the ones who encourage and hear me out with open ears, you guys are also part of my forever memories.
Okay...
I am already feeling a little nauseating, I better stop before my mum's supplies of tissue will be gone before I leave.
To my old life: I love u guys. Never forget me and I will never forget you. Life healthy, happy, worthy life-s.
To my new life: Welcome me to you and I will welcome you to my not-yet-completed life.
All the best,
to me, to you, to anyone(who has just read this).

Love, Juinn

4 comments: