Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year...A New Aim...

Every year end I will surely do something...a routine i guess...
I will look back from the first to the last day of this year....and I do something I dont usually do..I repent...(Yes, I do that too...xD)
And every year I try to...CHANGE...for the better good...^^

Well lemme see what I did this year...
1. I wasted my time
2. I almost threw away a friendship
3. I didnt grew up...not a single bit
3. I found out...I AM TOO LAZY...
and that is a simple summary...^^
and well...what to do...change all of that then...
Next year...I wont be so lazy and stupid...
I will treat my friends as friends...no more wasting friendship...
I will GROW UP...this I will so totally do it...I am two months to 17 years old...I cant be such a kid all the time...
I...just feel like I let everyone down...and that feeling is awful...very VERY VERYYYY awful...not awesome at all...
How could I do so much useless things without thinking...
wat the SHIT!!!
argh~~~~

Whatever...
A new year...A new start...
N tis time...i wont allow failure...NEVER....
I wont be so arrogant...childish...stupid...lazy...
I will be MYSELF...
the one and only LIM HSE JUINN
someone I still havent found out yet...
Oh God...I hope this works...
three A's...
friends that I never thought I would meet..
.n make my family, friends and myself...PROUD!^.^

I will and WILL...
no more haiz...no more emo-ing...
just..ME~~~^.^

Lim Hse Juinn
Determined
Tired
And Waiting For The Clock To Reach 12...^^
Happy New Year^^
May U Be Happy Always...xD

2 comments: