Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When My FeeT LeAveS MalAySia SoiL...♥

When My Feet Leaves The Soil Of My Beloved Country...
I won't cry, I won't die...
I will only say..
I, Lim Hse Juinn, WILL BE BACK...


and to those who wished me a safe trip...
Thank you...
I'll make sure the pilot of the plane is awake the whole time...


and to those who wished me good luck in my studies..
Thank you...
I'm sure with all the lucks you all gave me...
I WILL DO MY BEST...


and to those who sad goodbyes and promise we will keep in touch...
I just got to say...
I LOVE THE INTERNET...xDD
Life is easier with it...^^


and to those who took care of me for 16++years
Thank you...
My life turns out better...because of u guys...


and to those who thinks I won't come back...
bullshite...xD
I'm still a Malaysian...although I hate Malaysia...
I'll be back one day..^_^
And when that they comes...
I hope no one forgets me...the same as I won't forget anyone...


Lim Hse Juinn
Last Post before Leaving For UK...
May God Bless U All...
Amitabha...
And Alah...
╔♡♥═════════♥♡╗
          King Of AH over n out...
             Emo guy over n out...
     Lim Hse Juinn...over...n...out...
╚♥♡═════════♡♥╝

6 comments: