Monday, May 21, 2012

Conclusion for today...BIO KILLS

the title shows everything
so u can guess wat happened to me rite...
i DIED

it just didn't seem right..all the words n question were out of chart.
i was suffering inside...
okay im over doing it...
but seriously...im kinda worried i might get a B...
lets hope its an A...for my future...pls lucky rose...>.< worst of all...i almost actually fainted (no kidding) i was doing my paper till halfway n almost tried to self suicide and i look up to see the clock just three meters away from my eyes and i couldn't see the time not tat i dont know, it's that i cannot... and worst follows the worst. I panicked. yay...the rest of the paper was bullshit... totally bullshitty piece of shit... fuck u bio...
i was like a dead body, the living dead when i came out n the headmistress almost screamed when she saw me...haha...(i said almost)
and yeah...pray for me please...jsut three more days n im free...n i can do gardening.
PLEASE!PLEASE!
lemme survive the wrath of the stupid exams...
n i promise...i'll do my best in the future...maybe even better than now...just dont let me die kay?

AMITABHA~~~~~~~~~
for tis time...bless me.../.\

3 comments:

  1. Okay, as a friend, i knw i shudnt laugh, bt hahaha.. Duh, you'll survive just like i will.. Bless you XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless u too...u seem like ur suffering...ahahaha...xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete