Sunday, May 13, 2012

Writing something be4 the next two important weeks in my god damn life~~

Time passes like so fast, damn fast.
Already five months.
Wow.

And tomorrow is the day, the day (I hope) I make history.
For no reason, I feel confident.
Might be because thanks to my fatty louis, I feel so confident, I just feel like sleeping rite now.

I wanna fly.
That's all.
So if anyone see this, pray for me.
That's all I'll ask from you.

I'm not falling.
I'm never gonna fall.
Cause I hate it.
Even if my wings are broken.
I will keep flying.
Even when I am not fully prepare.
I will still fly.
Cause I want to FLY.

Seems so near, what I used to thought would be so far from me.
It used to be like thousands and thousands of miles away.
Now. Just take a train and I can be anywhere.
So I'm not letting go. Oh no.
I'm gonna grab hold of it until my hands burn of pain and I cry like a baby.

So.
God bless me and all the souls ready to withstand what our ancestors found for us. Tons and tons of knowledge.
One day, I'm gonna learn all of them. Those I hate, and those I love.
Cause to me, learning is paradise.
While studying what I learned is damn shitty

King Prawns Can Often Feel Good Shitty.
(secret code, dont guess if ur no biologist^^)

Good luck and happy hunting~~
Sun, i wanna shine like you^^

Juinn out

2 comments:

  1. Pray for you here :) And I honestly believe that you will shine someday. Keep it up positive uncle Juinn :) Supports given. USHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete